Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monkey About The House Part 3

Well! What did you all think of that? Isn't she cute! I suppose she should have been in it a bit more. I'll have to make it up to her. She really is the best.

It's been hard making friends here since moving from Delaware. I still feel quite lonely and at a loose end sometimes (I guess you can tell!). Baby is such great company, even though she doesn't actually do very much. Just kinda lays there (like you saw), looking kind of mopey (or 'low-down feely head' as we sometimes say in Delaware. Don't ask me why). But she really is the best.

So, the letter thing, I hear you ask. No, it's true, I don't get very much mail (not even from Delaware!). The thing is, I don't send many letters myself. So I can hardly get annoyed when no one writes to me. But I do. I fact, sometimes I get so mad I could just shit on the floor! But then I have to remind myself I'm not in Delaware anymore, and that kind of behavior just doesn't fly here in California.

So I guess I was a little annoyed when I left the house. That must have been why I drove away so fast. Don't worry though! I'm a very good driver. 'Read the road': that's what I was taught. And that's what I do.

No comments: