Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monkey About The House Part 2

Well, I think Part 1 was a lot of fun. That is basically my day (when I'm not working of course!). I DO tend to watch a lot of TV, especially since I signed up for some of the 'premium' channels. Of course, I like the nature documentaries best of all! The History Channel's good too, but I don't understand why they have all those shows about Nostradamus or UFO's or Hitler's occult links to Sadaam Hussain etc. Thats not history! It's bullshit! ,as we say back in Delaware (we don't mince words in Delaware).

Anyway, I don't want to rant. It's only TV. By the way, the sandwich you can see me enjoying is just a basic cheese and tomato sandwich (in Delaware it's referred to as a 'cheesey toe', ew!), but since moving here to Southern California, I've learned how to 'spice it up' a bit with some red onion. Its delicious!!

Well, that's about that for Part 1. In Part 2 you get to see (albeit briefly!) my real best friend: Baby.

Enjoy!

No comments: