Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monkey About The House Part 1

Welcome to my new blog!

Well, this is exciting. I've never done one of these things before. While growing up in Delaware, despite being involved in a wide range of community activities, I didn't have access to a computer. So I missed out on all these new developments. But now, having moved to California to pursue a career I thought it was time to 'get hip to' (as the kids say) this whole internet thing.

Besides, while 'surfing' the 'web' recently I found a lot of monkey related material, but nothing, as far as I could see, that really lets the general reader know what its like to be a monkey on a real, day-to-day level (especially one from Delaware!).

But enough of that for now. I guess I'll fill you in a little later on my 'back story' (as my new friends here on the west coast say). In the meantime, here's the first part of Monkey About The House !

No comments: